What Survival and Prepping Items Should Go In A Faraday Cage?
I recently did a couple of videos on Faraday Cages and Electromagnetic Pulses on my youtube channel and had several people ask what items should go inside of a faraday cage. The reason they asked was that they assumed that if all of the power is out and no one else has power then what is the point? Well that is a great question and in the video below I will answer it for them and you!
Watch What Survival and Prepping Items Should Go In A Faraday Cage By Clicking Below!
Watch On Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WoIoHk7YVE
If you would prefer to read what items I think should go inside of a faraday cage I have listed them for you down below as well!
What Items Go In A Faraday Cage:
- Short Wave Radio
- Small Solar Panels For Charging Batteries
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Extra Hand held Flashlights
- Extra LED Head Lamps
- Night Vision Devices
- Thermal Imaging Devices
- Extra Vehicle Ignition & Electrical Engine Components
- Extra Red Dot Sights For Rifles
- Solar Powered Land Scape Lights
- Electronic Medical Devices (Thermometer, Blood Glucose Checker, etc)
- HAM Radios and Associated Equipment
- Hand Held Radios (FRS, GMRS, MURS, CB, etc)
- Tablets, Laptops, Cell Phones (Loaded with survival and entertainment Information).
- Digital Camera
- Range Finder
- AED Device
- Radmeter or Geiger Counter
- Power Inverter
This is just a representative sample list and could and should be modified to fit your life and needs. But the basic premise is that it should have items in it that are battery powered that will make your life easier when there is no more grid power.
What Items Would You Put IN Your Faraday Cage? let us know in the comments below!
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Join Our Facebook Group with 40,000+ members! Prepper Skills: http://goo.gl/kRgY2c
TWITTER: http://goo.gl/Mtde8L or @RealitySurvival
FACEBOOK Personal profile: http://goo.gl/Kh7oYK
FACEBOOK Page: http://goo.gl/oAEmNc